Here is your LOVELY stamina day Wednesday WOD! Kelly will be joining us for a little bit, but cannot stay for long ;)
Wednesday July 31, 2019
2 minutes of cardio
Then, 4 rounds of:
25’ handstand walk (sub 25 Handstand step against steps against wall or 25 shoulder taps from plank position)
15 single leg RDL per leg **SEE TECHNIQUE NOTES BELOW
50m KB bottom-up carry per arm
2 more minutes of cardio
TECHNIQUE NOTES for RDL:
• Pronated (palms-down)
• Maintain a slight bend in the knees
• Hold 1 DB or KB in each hand
• Lift the chest and pull the shoulder blades down toward the back.
• Push hips BACK and keep both hip bones facing the FRONT (hips square)
• Keep chin tucked movement.
• Maintain long spine (ie. DO NOT round back when lowering the weight)
• Lower until tension felt in back of the thighs (you may not be able to go all the way down to the floor, depending on hamstring flexibility)
• To return to standing, press hips forward and pull back on the knees while keeping a long spine.
3 Rounds of “Kelly”
1 Round of “Kelly”:
30 Box Jumps 20/24
30 Wall Balls 14/20