Alright CFD athletes! The standings after week 3 of the CFD Open Intramurals are in! Team Tight Butts and Sweaty Nutts has sled into the lead by one point after some awesome performances by their scaled athletes!! Way to go guys!! The standings are still very close though, so it's anybody's game...
Here are the top 17.3 performances in the RX and scaled, women's and men's categories:
1. Rebecca (Jacked and Stacked) - 80
2. Lippy (Just Lift It) - 69
3. Carson (Jacked and Stacked) - 67
1. Matt (Ginger Fury) - 95
2. Phil (Boxaholics) - 83
3. Marcos (Jacked and Stacked) - 80 (7:15 tie break)
1. Ashley (Tight Butts) - 154
2. Kristen (Boxaholics) - 129
3. Ally (Tight Butts) - 105
1. Jeremy (Tight Butts) - 167
2. Robert (Tight Butts) - 92 (7:39 tie break)
3. Jeff S. (Boxaholics) - 92 (7:53 tie break)
Big stamina sesh coming up tomorrow with some strict accessory work in the WOD! Then we have yoga at 6:30pm with Robyn!! We will be awarding one point for every athlete to attends and participates in tomorrow's yoga at 6:30pm (for the WHOLE HOUR) to be added to their team points for 17.4 so BE THERE!!! Let's get after it and mobilize those sore muscles!!
Wednesday March 15, 2017
Strict Press 65/95
Even: Single Leg Deck Squats
Odd: Strict Pull-ups
Yoga (6:30pm) - for extra team points!!