Sorry for the late post!! Here are your Saturday morning WODs...
Saturday Aug. 29, 2015
7-7:45am - #45: 45 minute heavy weight class which may vary between partner workouts, 1 minute max burnout, exercise elimination, and reps for time in a BA-BOOM fashion!
7:45-8:30am - Boot Camp: A total body work out going back to that old "Boot Camp" style. This class is appropriate for all levels, and the trainer will show modifications when needed! As with all our classes, you can expect a new class routine each week!
Unloaded WOD (9am)
1 minute Rest
2 minutse Rest
3 minutes Rest
2 minutes rest
Grab a partner!
In teams of 2 complete the following:
40 Over-the-rig wall ball passes 14/20
30 Alternating Box Jumps 20/24
20 Calorie Row
20 Clusters for time at 75% 1RM
1 minute MAX Power Cleans 95/135
1 minute MAX Calories
1 minute MAX DUBs
1 minute REST
Score = TOTAL REPS
10 DUBs counts as 1 rep.
25 Singles counts as 1 rep.
Open Gym/Weightlifting (11am)
• 3 position snatch pull (high hang, low hang, floor) – 5 sets increasing weight
• 3 sets of the Big Snatch Complex:
High Hang Squat Snatch + Hang Squat Snatch + Squat Snatch + BTN Push Press + High Hang Squat Snatch + Hang Squat Snatch + Squat Snatch + BTN Push Jerk + High Hang Squat Snatch + Hang Squat Snatch + Squat Snatch + BTN Split Jerk
• Deadlift – build up to a 5RM, then perform 5 x 5 @60-65%
• Overhead Pause Squats – 3 x 3 with 10 second hold at the bottom
• Sott’s Press – 3 x 5
• Weighted Hip Thrusts – 3 x 10
• Double KB/DB Stiff Leg Deficit Dead Lifts – 3 x 10
• Double KB/DB Bent-over Row – 3 x 10